My photo
Sandy Springs, GA, United States
An aspiring 21st Century educator

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Google tools galore class

I have just had the last session of a great staff development class called Google Tools Galore. It is a great class! I have been exposed to numerous google tools including gmail, documents, calendar, reader, and much more. I consider myself a pretty active google user, but now realize that the capabilities of Google, its sites, and its tools are virtually limitless. I plan to use many of these features, particularly the google docs, as I look for ways to improve my effectiveness at my job and with my personal life. I feel a bit overwhelmed but can't wait to continue to explore the seemingly infinite possibilities with Google!!
The teacher was awesome, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment