My photo
Sandy Springs, GA, United States
An aspiring 21st Century educator

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Google Reader

Google Reader is a really cool and time-saving tool from Google I have been using for some time now. I would be happy to give a little mini-lesson on this tool in our class to explain how valuable it is if anyone is interested. In the meantime here is a link to help you get started form one of the blogs I follow: Dangerously Irrelevant. It is a great blog.

http://www.dangerouslyirrelevant.org/2010/01/school-law-feeds-and-other-resources-for-google-reader.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+dangerouslyirrelevant+(Dangerously+Irrelevant)

1 comment:

  1. I agree Google Reader is great! I have Google Reader on the agenda for the 5th class. If you're interested in teaching the class about it I'll add you to the agenda.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete